Sunday, August 9, 2009

Phone Sex Fantasies


What am I doing?
This sexy phone sex operator is just lounging around in boy shorts and pink t-shirt in anticipation of the phone ringing.
I get excited by the sound because I know that it is a hot guy on the other end of the phone, just waiting to get off with me. ;)
I want to hear what does it for him, and then make it happen.
Tell me what types of things you enjoy fantasizing about, and then I will share my experiences or roleplay your taboo naughty fantasy.
I have no taboos or restrictions, and your secret desires are always safe with me.
I answer my own phone, so when you call...you'll get this horny slut picking up.
Make my little red phone ring...
Do your part, and then I'll do mine! ;)

Anything Goes Phone Sex
Toll-Free 1-800-485-0215 Ext 128
10 Minutes / $25 or 20 Minute Time Blocks / $40

UK Toll Free 0800-047-0903 ext 155
Int'l Calls $3.99 Min /10-Minute Minimum

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, i will certainly take a look at the new blog!Sissy Feminization

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel much comfortable by looking you continuously.
    live phone sex

    ReplyDelete